Positioned directly on San Antonio’s famed River Walk, The South Bank is a unique event venue – with a variety of entertainment and cuisine options. From BBQ to Tex Mex staples to Italian specialties, The South Bank provides the perfect sophisticated party spot for up to 2700 guests.
Situated just a five-minute walk from The Alamo, the city’s most recognized landmark, The South Bank is also in close proximity to the more than 14,000 downtown hotel rooms, For information on renting the outdoor common space, contact Alysa Arwood or call at 720.785.5613.
Howl at the Moon
- SEATED: 160
- CAPACITY: 475
- Howl is a destination bar for all walks of life! It’s a great venue for corporate parties, convention groups, team building, meeting space, or just a night on the town. Howl at the Moon is the total entertainment experience – their show and catering options provide an atmosphere for your guests to dance and socialize while having a night they’ll never forget.
- CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SEATED: 200
- CAPACITY: 250
- The County Line River Walk features an awesome riverside patio and open-air bar. Inside, the funky Texas roadhouse atmosphere will make you feel like you’ve wandered out into the Hill Country. Serving their legendary “Get it All Over Ya” bar-b-que, they offer up the food of a true Texan.
- CONTACT: email@example.com
Hard Rock Café
- SEATED: 420
- CAPACITY: 600
- Hard Rock Café is centrally located on the South Bank and can host guests on three levels overlooking the beautiful River Walk. Everyone is a VIP at the Hard Rock Cafe San Antonio, where they treat guests like rock stars and promise to make your event the one that everyone will be talking about for years to come!
- CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SEATED: 280
- CAPACITY: 350
- Paesanos is the perfect blend of the old world and the new. Nestled into a cozy bend of the River Walk, it’s where visitors and locals alike go to enjoy an authentic Italian experience, full of fresh ingredients, bold flavors and legendary dishes like their famous Shrimp Paesano. It’s an experience not to be missed.
- CONTACT: email@example.com
Former Barriba Cantina (now vacant)
- SEATED: 250
- CAPACITY: 300
- Offers indoor dining and large patios on each level. Guests can enjoy both eccentric décor and a country atmosphere with views of the beautiful River Walk and the remarkable downtown skyline.
- CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SEATED: 140
- CAPACITY: 250
- A different take on a craft cocktail lounge. Experience drink flavors and décor inspired by Southern Mexican and Central American ancestors in an environment that satisfies all the senses. As your nights progresses, take a turn on the dance floor with high-energy DJs playing sensory music through an audio-visual interpretation.
- CONTACT: email@example.com